This is my first blog post ever! I decided to start out by sharing a recipe that’s one of my favorites and I make it a lot. It’s so fresh, so simple, and so delicious! I even have it for breakfast sometimes. There’s just something so cool and refreshing about this mix of raw avocado, tomato, and cucumber.
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 heaping teaspoons of Vegenaise
- seasoning of choice (see below)
- Mix all ingredients and enjoy.
- You can also serve this on lettuce or spinach or use it as filling in a wrap.
- For seasoning, I generally use Herbamare. It's a versatile seasoning salt I get from my local health food store, and I use it on all kinds of things. Something like Mrs. Dash or a garlic seasoning could work, too. It doesn't take much; just shake some on the top before you stir it up and add more to taste.
- If you're not a fan of Vegenaise, try using Italian dressing instead.