Author: Nicole at mydeliciousdream.com
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 1 c. almonds (raw is best!)
- 3 c. ice
- ¼ tsp. stevia powder
- ½ tsp. vanilla (or use a little more - I usually don't measure!)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ c. water (may need to add a little more later)
- 2 fresh peaches (pits removed)
- Put everything in a STRONG blender (like a Vitamix) and go! You may need to use the plunger to keep things blending.
- You may need to add a bit more water. I have added up to ½ cup extra.
*I'm sure you could use frozen peaches for this recipe if fresh are not available. For a variation, try adding a little cinnamon.
*I didn't have a Vitamix when I first started making this, so I used a food processor. This works, but your shake won't be quite as smooth as it turns out in a strong blender. Also, if using a food processor, you'll probably need to do the ice and nuts separate before adding the other ingredients.
Recipe by My Delicious Dream at http://mydeliciousdream.com/peaches-cream-shake/