Author: Nicole at mydeliciousdream.com
A delicious fresh salsa made with tomatoes, peppers, onions, peperoncini peppers, and spices!
- 2-3 fresh tomatoes
- 6 peperoncini peppers (stems removed)
- ½ bell pepper (any variety -- green, red, yellow, etc.)
- 2 green onions
- ½ tsp garlic herb seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp Mexican seasoning
- ⅛ tsp powdered stevia
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Put all ingredients in food processor (may want to roughly chop tomatoes, peppers, etc.) and pulse until thoroughly chopped but still chunky.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Makes approximately 2-3 cups.
Recipe by My Delicious Dream at http://mydeliciousdream.com/peperoncini-salsa/