Author: Nicole at mydeliciousdream.com
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 heaping teaspoons of Vegenaise
- seasoning of choice (see below)
- Mix all ingredients and enjoy.
- You can also serve this on lettuce or spinach or use it as filling in a wrap.
- For seasoning, I generally use Herbamare. It's a versatile seasoning salt I get from my local health food store, and I use it on all kinds of things. Something like Mrs. Dash or a garlic seasoning could work, too. It doesn't take much; just shake some on the top before you stir it up and add more to taste.
- If you're not a fan of Vegenaise, try using Italian dressing instead.
This makes enough for 2-3 servings, depending on the size of your ingredients, but I must admit I sometimes eat the whole thing!
I haven't tried it yet, but I think black olives could make a nice addition to this mix. You could also try peppers or onions, although I think the cucumbers add the perfect amount of crunch.
Recipe by My Delicious Dream at http://mydeliciousdream.com/fresh-avocado-salad/