Author: Nicole at mydeliciousdream.com
A light dessert made with fresh kiwi, cashew cream, and a crumble made with coconut, almonds, and raisins. Vegan, gluten free, grain free, raw.
- 1 c. shredded coconut
- ¼ c. almonds
- ¼ c. raisins
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- dash salt
- 1 c. raw cashews
- ½ c. water
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- scant ⅛ tsp. stevia powder
- 2-3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- fresh pomegranate (optional)
- Put the coconut in a food processor and process for several minutes until you see the first signs of it becoming "butter."
- Add in the almonds, raisins, cinnamon, and salt. Continue to process several more minutes until creaminess develops but you still have a fine crumble.
- In a strong blender (I use a Vitamix), add cashews, water, vanilla, and stevia. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- In serving dishes, layer kiwi, cream, and crumble.
- Top with fresh pomegranate seeds if desired.
Recipe by My Delicious Dream at http://mydeliciousdream.com/kiwi-cream-crumble/