|Easy Almond Cookies (Grain-Free) |
Author: Nicole at mydeliciousdream.com (inspired by Detoxinista.com)
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
An easy grain-free cookie made with almond flour.
- 1-1/2 c. almond meal or flour (I use blanched)
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 T. almond butter
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ¼ c. agave syrup
- 2 T. ground flax seed + 3 T. water (mix and let sit a few minutes)
- ¼ c. finely shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients and stir together until well combined.
- Scoop by rounded teaspoon (or cookie scoop) and drop on lightly greased or parchment-covered sheet pan.
- Gently flatten each cookie with your fingers or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 10 minutes or until brown around edges and bottom.
- Allow to cool and then enjoy!
Ground chia seed can be used in place of the flax if you prefer. I used a mini cookie scoop and this recipe made 40 cookies.
Recipe by My Delicious Dream at http://mydeliciousdream.com/easy-almond-cookies/