|Eggless Zucchini Frittata #2 |
Author: Nicole at mydeliciousdream.com
- 4 T. ground flax + 6 T. water (mix and let sit for a few minutes)
- ¼ tsp. stevia powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ to 1 T. garlic and herb seasoning (or your favorite seasoning to taste)
- 2-3 green onions, chopped (or 1 T. dried onion)
- 2 T. nutritional yeast
- 2 c. garbanzo bean flour
- 2 c. water
- 3 stalks broccoli (optional) (this is a way to use the tough stalk part; it's easiest to finely chop in a food processor)
- 1 XL zucchini or 2 medium or 4 small, chopped
- black pepper (optional)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix "batter" ingredients (everything up until the broccoli in the list).
- Stir in the broccoli (an optional ingredient) and chopped zucchini.
- Spread mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
You could probably use frozen zucchini, but make sure you drain it very well. I'd estimate 2-3 cups should work.
I recommend serving this with salsa!
Recipe by My Delicious Dream at http://mydeliciousdream.com/eggless-zucchini-frittata/