|Eggless Zucchini Frittata #1 |
Author: Nicole at mydeliciousdream.com
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 60 mins
Total time: 1 hour 15 mins
- 4 T. ground flax + 6 T. water (mix and let sit for a few minutes)
- ¼ tsp. stevia powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ to 1 T. garlic and herb seasoning (or your favorite seasoning to taste)
- 1 T. minced onion (or use a couple fresh green onions)
- 2 T. nutritional yeast
- 2-1/2 c. almond flour (I used Honeyville blanched)
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 1 c. almond milk
- 1 XL zucchini or 2 medium or 4 small, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- 1 tsp. nutritional yeast (optional)
- black pepper (optional)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix "batter" ingredients (everything up until the zucchini in the list).
- Stir in the chopped zucchini.
- Spread mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Put tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle with additional nutritional yeast and a little black pepper (optional).
- Bake for approximately one hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
You could probably use frozen zucchini, but make sure you drain it very well. I'd estimate 2-3 cups should work.
Recipe by My Delicious Dream at http://mydeliciousdream.com/eggless-zucchini-frittata/