Author: Nicole at mydeliciousdream.com
Vegan, grain-free, and delicious zucchini patties.
- 1 small zucchini, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup garbanzo bean flour
- ¼ cup almond meal or flour
- 2 T. nutritional yeast
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic & herb seasoning
- 2 tsp. mustard
- ½ c. water
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Add mustard and water and stir until well combined.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon (I use a cookie scoop) onto a lightly greased skillet or griddle. Spread out batter slightly to form a patty.
- Cook on both sides over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
Makes 10-11 patties. As a variation, try adding spicy salsa to the batter. I usually just dump some in, but I'd estimate ¼-1/2 cup. If the salsa is watery, you may want to reduce the amount of water slightly. I haven't tried this with frozen zucchini, but if you did use frozen, you'd want to make sure it was drained well; you could also cut down on the amount of water in the recipe.
Recipe by My Delicious Dream at http://mydeliciousdream.com/zucchini-patties/