|Garden Pizza with Grain-Free Crust |
Author: Nicole at mydeliciousdream.com
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 1 cup garbanzo bean or white bean flour
- 1 cup almond flour or almond meal
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 T. nutritional yeast
- 1 T. ground flax seed
- scant ⅛ tsp. stevia powder (optional)
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil (or your oil of choice)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 recipe of crazy-good ranch dressing from chocolatecoveredkatie.com or something similar (you won't use the whole recipe on the pizza)
- Lots of chopped veggies, such as one carrot, half a leek or small onion, one or two tomatoes, several florets of cauliflower and broccoli, a handful of baby spinach, one cucumber, half of a sweet pepper
- Mix together the ingredients for the crust (in the list above that's everything from the top through the ¼ cup of water).
- Press the crust into a lightly greased pan (I used an 11" round stone).
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- After the crust is cooled (or slightly cooled if you're really hungry!), spread the ranch dressing over it. It should take no more than half the dressing if you're using the one from chocolatecoveredkatie.com.
- Top with chopped fresh veggies. If you realize you have too many veggies, just save them and use them as filling in a wrap or add to a salad later.
Recipe by My Delicious Dream at http://mydeliciousdream.com/garden-pizza-with-grain-free-crust/